2009年6月8日星期一

DISSAPOINTED

DISSAPOINTED!!!
dissapointed to u all..
lover,fren,zi mui...
i damn hate!!!!
so hurt...

fren,
u still duno wat is ur fault?
alright...mayb ur rite...
i waste my time to explain to u,
but u keep find wat reason to excuse me?
wat a bad reason..
i dont nid reason..
and u..
u wat else things also duno then cum to fuck me?
dun think u owes fuck me,i wont angry..
i also got my temper..okay..
i still wan be fren wit u..so dun make our frenship like tat..
and respect me..plz..

kenny,
i hate u!!
i damn hate u..
u dun owes act like watever infront me..
if u like me..y owes wan i find u 1st..
tats mean u dun like me..
dun said i flower heart..u wat also duno..
i waste my time to explain to u then wat u do?
u just change topic..wth..
i dun like tis kind of u!!i damn hate..
and dun giv me a lame reason..


my sis,
we becum zi mui got 2years..
we everyday got sms..
but..u still dint liu gai me..
how u be a sister?i tahan u so long jor..
everytimes u ask me the same question many times..
i answer asnwer answer..
did u keep my stuff in your heart?
did u care for my stuff?
u said i am so important in your life..
i know all ur things,i care u..i worry bout u..
does u did it bek to me?
i really beh tahan u..i so regret got u tis mui...
i really so hurt y u will like tis!



DAMN!!

1 条评论:

  1. 原来你真的那么不开心..
    不要酱啦..
    那件事我们全部一起gao tim它
    哈哈..

    回复删除