2009年4月20日星期一

No nxt time!!

Yesterday my throat so pain..
duno wat happen..
cant speak, eat also cant..damn pain..
and then my mum bring me go clinic c doctor..
tat doctor say nth..juz inside bengkak jor..
but i keep feel got fish bone inside my throat..
then the doctor said if eat medicine ard still feel like tat nid go hospital check..
wasai..so scared la..
he said nid put sumthing inside my throat to check..scary la!

After few hous i still feel so pain..then ask my mum bring me went hospital..
we go thr around 6sumthing..
my mum say go emergency thr..
when reach thr..ma de..at emergency thr wait jor 2hours..
damn angry..summore dint giv sum medicine to tahan sakit..
damn hate HUKM!!
and then the doctor so so so LAN C..huiseh...
keep argue wit my mum..LOL..
i lazy to c them argue..== and then sms to my frens...
they all so frigthen when know me in hospital..==
anyway..thx for my frens whos r caring me..I LUV U ALL^^
Luckily doctor check jor..he said my throat dun hav fish bone inside..
juz get hurt by fish bone..funny rite..haiz..many frens laugh edi..stop la..lols..
btw..i at hospital thr saw dao many malay little boys was head broken..
aiyer..so geli..still sat beside me..c many blood in his head..SCARY!!
I HATE HOSPITAL LA..No nxt time..hahaha...

没有评论:

发表评论