2009年11月29日星期日

M.O.S and EXAM

26/11

Went to M.O.S tat day
really SIEN till die
had to ban this club
so many foreign inside
the dj sooooo bad==
so curious how come the ppl at dance floor so high
but me like sohai keep stand at thr
damn moody
no liquor no dance no high no ROCK!
not over than 2hours then came out
rather yum cha at station 1
around 4o'clock reach home
so regret go MOS
haizzz
QUATRO nxt time
12/12 =D
wad a nice date
who wanna go tat day inform me =]
actually is countdown for ARDEN'S BIRTHDAY
hahahaha



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BIRTHDAY coming
7/12
remember wish me =DD
i like wish than present
hahaha
thx u guys first =p
still planning for my birthday
hmmm...any ideas?
some more
my EXAM start at THIS WEEK==
walao
damn it!!
GOOD LUCK for MY FRIENDS
ALL THE BEST FOR ME ONLY
hahahah
joke =]

没有评论:

发表评论