2009年3月12日星期四

Result

Take result ard...
ermm..damn bad..
juz get 1a...haiz..got abit dissapointed d..
but luckily all pass..
after take result then me and my friends went pavilion sing k..
woo..we sing 5hours..damn funny inside..
most funny is me and my cousin..we dance like sohai..haha..
summore let my fren record down..omg~
but really fun and happy..=]
After sang finish then we walk to timesquare and take taxi bek hum..
wtf...tat taxi uncle reli damn....went on the haft way got traffic jam...
and then he said add more money..fuck u la..
damn angry...want to argue wit tat taxi uncle..
but my frens look like nvm..then i dun argue wit him better..sien!


Bek home....sudd felt damn nervous ,upset and angry...
angry cox tat taxi uncle..
my mum also looks like angry about me..
take a bad result still can go play..haizz..
and then i bek to my room...not so dare to come out..no face ma..
mayb today play till too tired...then i sleep early..
sudd got a call...woke me up..fuck...damn angry again..
duno whos num...and then i saw tat msg say want be fren with me...
3sumtiing midnite..still got a person called u said want be fren wit u..
izit sohai!!ma de..

Wasai...1day can had many feelings..haha...faint..

没有评论:

发表评论